BLACKJACK SCIENCE UNIVERSITY

Our University exist to make you a better Blackjack player! In fact, it is our broad mission to to teach people how to legally extract funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematical advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage.

It is further our recognition that becoming a successful card counter requires a diverse set of skills often overlooked by the beginning player. I generally like to express this by indicating that the technical skills required to be a successful card counter are about 25% of your education. The other 75% is the art of getting away with it!  So, in your eagerness to learn to count and to "get in action" understand that when you go to the casino to count for the first time you are only about 25% prepared.

What you will find here at our University is training,  research, webinars, seminars, articles, and answers to your questions by consummate professionals and peers.

We want to get to know you and for you to know us and many of our members. You are now in the 1% of players that can truly play with an advantage in a casino. AN accomplishment worthy of recognition.


 

 


Here our Coaches provide weekly tips on various games and plays.

Text below

Text below